Donate to Coronavirus Emergency Relief & Rehabilitation efforts
As we all know, the COVID-19 second wave pandemic has become the greatest threat ever so far to India and the people to overcome. This new variant is taking thousands of lives every day and spreading like wild fire and destroying families and severely impaired the healthcare system in India. To address this emergency crisis, AIMS India Foundation is working with experts from Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES) to provide critical medical supplies such as Oxygen concentrators , In home Medical kit for less severe COVID patients, PPE equipment and other basic supplies to get through this phase. We are also engaging with our partner NGOs (RWDT, NAMCO, LAW, CARE-T, Manitham) in spreading the awareness and provide rehabilitation needs.
Need of the hour
Oxygen concentrators: $1,250 per unit. 1000+ units needed (urgent)
In home medical kit that include oximeter, Anti-viral and vitamin tables for a week for less severe COVID patients: $50 per kit. Few thousands needed (urgent)
Food packets - $15 per unit – few thousands needed.
PPE equipment – Masks, Sanitizers - as many as possible.
Emergency Personal Services such as Ambulances etc
How can you help?
Your donation to this fund will provide immediate help to procure medical equipment at the front lines to support the healthcare system to manage the overwhelming demand for treatment. In addition to that it will reduce the monetary burden to the people by providing free medical kits and basic food packets needed to survive during the lockdowns and worsening economic conditions.
Target Amount needed for Relief efforts: $500,000
Please donate at our campaign at
If you wish to write a check, please make check payable to Aims India Foundation and mail it to the following address
AIMS INDIA FOUNDATION
13327 Misty Dawn Dr, Herndon, VA 20171
For all your donations, receipts will be sent.
COVID Projects completed in 2020
Domestic Support (USA)
- Providing Personal Protection Equipments (PPE) like N95 masks, surgical masks, gloves etc for the senior homes, hospice centers, rehab centers and other health care facilities and to the medical volunteers -
- Donated 400 PPE equipments (KN95 masks) to:
- Loudoun County VA
- Dulles South Food and Pantry VA
- The American legion Warehouse in fairfax VA
- Elderly care home, Laurel MD
- Health Works of Northern Virginia, Herndon VA
- Supported food banks/ shelter homes:
- Cornerstones 50 (Embry Rucker Community Shelter), Reston VA
Overseas Support (India) for underprivileged families, preventive and ongoing health care support
- Basic Medical Supplies such as Masks, Gloves, Hand sanitizers etc
- NAMCO, Our NGO partner donated 1550 Surgical masks, 165 N95 masks, 35 500ml Sanitizer bottles to KMT Trust Hospital in Kayalpatnam , Tirunelveli District in Tamilnadu. This will support 1500 patients and 55 Service Providers.
- Essential Food Items to the poverty stricken areas
- LAW, Our NGO Partner distributed Food packages to 52 Tribal families in Karattupatti Tribal Settlement in Theni District, Tamilnadu.
- RWDT, Our NGO Partner distributed Food packages to 200 families in Salem District, Tamilnadu.
- In collaboration with Chennai Express USA, our NGO partner LAW distributed Food packages to 60 Physically disabled families in Villupuram District, Tamilnadu.