Donate to Coronavirus Relief & Rehabilitation efforts
As we all realize, The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. The new coronavirus has taken several thousands of lives and spread to nearly every country in the world. To provide the critical support for the people in dire need, AIMS India Foundation is working with our NGO partners on the ground and other local community organizations to fulfill the immediate needs.
How can you help?
Your donation to this fund will support immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities in India as well as in the USA, specially for the front liners / emergency essential workers, for people who are already vulnerable, including those with pre-existing medical conditions, older adults, individuals experiencing homelessness, farmers, daily wage workers and more.
Domestic Support (USA)
- Providing Personal Protection Equipments (PPE) like N95 masks, surgical masks, gloves etc for the senior homes, hospice centers, rehab centers and other health care facilities and to the medical volunteers -
- Donated 400 PPE equipments (KN95 masks) to:
- Loudoun County VA
- Dulles South Food and Pantry VA
- The American legion Warehouse in fairfax VA
- Elderly care home, Laurel MD
- Health Works of Northern Virginia, Herndon VA
- Supporting food banks/ shelter homes:
- Cornerstones 50 (Embry Rucker Community Shelter), Reston VA
Overseas Support (India) for underprivileged families, preventive and ongoing health care support
- Basic Medical Supplies such as Masks, Gloves, Hand sanitizers etc
- NAMCO, Our NGO partner donated 1550 Surgical masks, 165 N95 masks, 35 500ml Sanitizer bottles to KMT Trust Hospital in Kayalpatnam , Tirunelveli District in Tamilnadu. This will support 1500 patients and 55 Service Providers.
- Essential Food Items to the poverty stricken areas
- LAW, Our NGO Partner distributed Food packages to 52 Tribal families in Karattupatti Tribal Settlement in Theni District, Tamilnadu.
- RWDT, Our NGO Partner distributed Food packages to 200 families in Salem District, Tamilnadu.
- In collaboration with Chennai Express, our NGO partner LAW distributed Food packages to 60 Physically disabled families in Villupuram District, Tamilnadu.
- Emergency Personal Services
The donations raised through this fundraiser will support longer-term recovery and educational efforts run by local, vetted organizations in affected regions.
Target Amount needed for Relief efforts: $50,000
Please donate at our campaign in
If you wish to write a check, please make check payable to Aims India Foundation and mail it to the following address
AIMS INDIA FOUNDATION
13327 Misty Dawn Dr, Herndon, VA 20171